Saturday, July 15, 2023
12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Camp Caney will be hosting a celebration of 50 years of CCE for former participants and their families and friends. Come connect with old and new community.
Lunch and activities start at noon, and there will be afternoon free time to wander the grounds. If you want a little extra Caney time, gates open at 10 a.m.
You’ll have a chance to:
- Sing “Thanks be to God” and eat together (lunch provided)
- Reminisce and share memories
- Tour Camp Caney and see changes to campus
- Explore camp on your own
- Enjoy free time
- Share this special place with your family
- Play 4 square
- Worship and sing old favorites like “Building a Home of Hearts”
- End with dinner at Johnny’s in Minden (on you)
Be sure to bring your friends and family!
Come for part if you can’t come for all — and please register!
Want a shirt that celebrates 50 years of CCE community?
You can order this year’s CCE camp shirt as a keepsake! Choose to have it shipped to you at a small fee OR have it shipped to Shelby (one of our Camp Directors) free of cost and pick it up at the reunion!
DEADLINE: Order by June 28th to make sure your shirt gets to you or Shelby in time for the reunion!
*Please Note: CAMPERS DO NOT ORDER their shirts here. Their shirt size is given on the registration form and the cost of their shirts are included in the fee for camp. Campers will receive their shirts when they get to CCE.